{SG}clan
April 19, 2024, 11:15:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Quote of the century: "The day I act my age, I'll be dead"

- Drifter

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My app.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My app.  (Read 1155 times)
Plinky
Newer than Gumbie's maturity

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:05:58 am »

1. Why do you want to join {SG}? Because I believe I get on well with a lot of the members and normally talk to you guys on vent.

2. What are your skills and weaknesses? My skills are learning map layouts and base setups fairly fast and I sometimes spec better builders to learn how they build. My real weakness is gunfights and if put on aliens I will normally stick with Dretch or Granger till I can use Adv. Mara then I'll go on the offencive or wait even longer till I can get tyrant and attempt (usually fail) to attack bases. If I am on humans I will normally stick back with a con kit, but use luci/pulse/chain if needed. I get fed up with people who don't defend bases too.

3. How long have you been playing? Around 4-5 months.

4. What's your trem name and alias(es)? Plinky, Ultra Marine, Saw Armaholic and Blocker Noob (It was a joke, okay. I wanted to pick on the people that yell blocker all the time Tongue)

5. Do you have Ventrilo and a mic? Need this question be answered.

6. Have you been invited by another member of SG? If so, who? No, but conversations about me putting in an SG app have arisen a few times.

7. Are you a capable building or do you never/rarely build? I build almost every game. Most of the time I refuse to put down the con kit or stop being a granger because as soon as you have none, you need them.

8. Name all of your past clans and if you are in one right now. I have never been in a clan for Tremulous, but I have been in -TK- and =-KMA-= in Urban Terror.

I'm not sure if you mind multiclanning over different games, but KMA is more of a community than a clan really.

Kind Regards,
Plinky.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tbl
{SG} Ally
Almost a spammer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:12:34 pm »

SG doesnt really mind what you do in other games for tremulous is THE game, looks like a good app. SG needs a good builder since pest disappeared a while ago
Report Spam   Logged

(\__/)
(O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
MadHatter
{SG} mod
looks up to spammers

Damn, Too Much Skillz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:10:40 pm »

The app looks fine but i have NEVER seen you before. What servers are you normally on?

Anyway i am neutral, i will have to see you play to make up my mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Plinky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 09:26:48 pm »

I play on AussieAssault and you probably wouldn't know me.

You don't come on AA vent do you? XD
Report Spam   Logged
Gumbie
{SG}Leader
Veteran Spammer

As long as i have my sword... Unless he has a gun.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 01:35:34 am »

Silly Hatter... Plinky is on Vent constantly. Come on and say 'hi" Cheesy

Plinky is a great bloke. Unless people have objections, he'll be accepted. Currently, we have Phaser and Sixthly as dedicated builders, but having 3 would be a solid number as at least one will be on most of the time incase a scrim is called on-the-spot.

Report Spam   Logged

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

HG.

@will.
Drifter
{SG} Ally

{SG} Clans Official Bitcher Of Things

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:41:00 am »

FOOL!! i am the third
Report Spam   Logged
MadHatter
{SG} mod
looks up to spammers

Damn, Too Much Skillz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 03:38:16 am »

becuase he is on vent constantly doesn't mean anything if he can't play and from what i saw today he needs more work. Im going towards a -1 though when on vent with him he did seem fine but he was unable to kill ultra multiply times and i quote from him " I don't know how to saw rush " now then that does seem quite a large one when going to join the SAW GODS. And i still need to see him build seeing he is ment to be a good builder... but for now im still neutral.
Report Spam   Logged

Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Burnt
looks up to spammers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 05:33:38 pm »

He's a good builder, but he needs to recognise ppl from {SG} at all times, yes Plinky, I am here, but not in the clan any more.

Also, meep_b2 is a hard map to build on, even getting s2 and building on the platform above doesnt stop humans losing sometimes. Btw we won due to epic saw rush and nadeing of their bases.
Report Spam   Logged

Who wrote false statements HERE!???!!!!!!!!!!!
Plinky

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 05:48:41 pm »

He's a good builder, but he needs to recognise ppl from {SG} at all times, yes Plinky, I am here, but not in the clan any more.

Also, meep_b2 is a hard map to build on, even getting s2 and building on the platform above doesnt stop humans losing sometimes. Btw we won due to epic saw rush and nadeing of their bases.

Fair enough.

And yeah, I didn't notice as I was repairing and rebuilding the whole game. XD
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: